2011-10-27

每日一句,英文突飛猛進(簡單)

資料來源:facebook 社群 每日一句,英文突飛猛進(簡單)



You're unique. 你是獨一無二的 2010年8月30日
Better than nothing. 有總比沒有好。 2010年8月31日
Stop pretending! 賣假啦! 2010年8月31日
You only live onec. 人生只有一次~ · 2010年9月1日
Don't be silly! 別耍寶啦! 2010年9月1日
That's too much! 太過份了! 2010年9月2日
You could say that too. 也是啦 / 也可以這麼說啦~ · 2010年9月3日
Do you believe in love at the first sight? 你相信一見鐘情嗎?· 2010年9月4日
I dare you to try. 有種你試試看!· 2010年9月5日
What's the big deal? 有什麼大不了的? · 2010年9月5日
It's hard to say. 這很難說~ · 2010年9月7日
Go with the flow. 順其自然。 · 2010年9月8日
You're not yourself today. 你今天不太對勁耶。 · 2010年9月9日
Let's keep in touch~ 我們要保持聯絡喔~ · 2010年9月10日
Give it a try. 試試看啦~ · 2010年9月11日
You are so mean. 你很壞耶~ · 2010年9月12日
Nonsense! 胡說八道!! · 2010年9月14日
I am speechless. 無話可說了啦... · 2010年9月15日
It's your turn. 輪到你囉~ · 2010年9月16日
Think before you do it~三思而後行~ · 2010年9月18日
Don't push me. 別逼我! · 2010年9月18日
Don't flatter yourself. 別臭美了~· 2010年9月19日
Nice to meet you~ 很高興認識你~ · 2010年9月21日
Don't take things too hard. 想開一點啦· 2010年9月22日
Easy come easy go. 來得快去得也快~ · 2010年9月22日
Make a wish. 許個願吧~ · 2010年9月23日
Try it on. 試穿看看吧~ · 2010年9月24日
Take your time. 慢慢來不要急喔~· 2010年9月25日
I changed my mind. 我改變主意了~ · 2010年9月26日
You'll see. 等著瞧! · 2010年9月27日
Don't let them get to you! 不要讓他們影響到你! · 2010年9月28日
It's disgusting! 真噁心!! · 2010年9月29日
I'm so hungry. 我好餓喔... · 2010年10月1日
Have fun! 祝你玩得開心啦^^ · 2010年10月2日
Don't blow me off! 不要敷衍我! · 2010年10月3日
I wish I could go...真希望我可以去... · 2010年10月4日
That's easy for you to say. 你說的倒容易= = · 2010年10月5日
This job pays peanuts~ 這份工作的薪水只能夠塞牙縫~ · 2010年10月6日
You should waste your life enjoying good things! 生命就該浪費在美好的事物上! · 2010年10月8日
Reality is always cruel. 現實總是殘酷的... · 2010年10月8日
Love is blind. 愛情是盲目的~ · 2010年10月9日
Tomorrow will be even better. 明天會更好啦^^ · 2010年10月10日
Don't take advantage of me. 不要利用我啦! · 2010年10月12日
What planet is he (she) from? 這怪咖是那個星球來的啊? · 2010年10月13日
That's a relief~ 呼~鬆了一口氣~ · 2010年10月13日
Don't jerk my chain! 不要惹我!! · 2010年10月15日
Give me a hug. 抱我一下吧~ · 2010年10月16日
Deal me in. 也算我一份吧~ · 2010年10月16日
If you say so. 你說了算~ · 2010年10月17日
Don't be a chicken. 別再當個膽小鬼了! · 2010年10月19日
I didn't know you had it in you. 我真的太小看你了~ · 2010年10月21日
All roads lead to Rome. 條條大路通羅馬啦~ · 2010年10月22日
How did you do that? 你是怎麼辦到的? · 2010年10月23日
Don't run away! 別落跑!! · 2010年10月24日
I never thought of it that way. 我從沒這麼想過。 · 2010年10月26日
That's figures. 想也知道~ · 2010年10月26日
You must be mad! 你一定是瘋了! · 2010年10月27日
Don't freak out over something small~不要一點小事就抓狂啦~ · 2010年10月28日
Offense is the best defense! 攻擊就是最好的防守啦! · 2010年10月29日
Do you have a heart? 你有沒有良心啊? · 2010年10月30日
Far from it! 還差的遠咧! · 2010年10月31日
That's tight! 好酷喔! · 2010年11月1日
Don't push your luck. 別得寸進尺~ · 2010年11月3日
I don't mind. 我不介意.· 2010年11月4日
Great minds think alike. 英雄所見略同啊~ · 2010年11月5日
Hear me out. 聽我把話講完啦~ · 2010年11月6日
I'm all ears. 我洗耳恭聽^^ · 2010年11月7日
That' s more like it~ 這樣才像話嘛~ · 2010年11月7日
Tell it like it is. 有話就直說吧~ · 2010年11月8日
That's what I guessed. 跟我猜的一樣~ · 2010年11月11日
You can be at ease. 放一百二十顆心啦!! · 2010年11月13日
Where were we?我們剛剛說到那了? · 2010年11月14日
I will never ever forget you! 才不會忘記你呢! · 2010年11月14日
After you. 你先請吧^^ · 2010年11月15日
What do you have in mind? 你有什麼打算啊? · 2010年11月16日
What's the point? 重點是什麼? · 2010年11月18日
What kind of hero is that? 算什麼英雄好漢啦!! · 2010年11月19日
I've got nothing to lose!! 豁出來啦!! · 2010年11月21日
I give you my word~我向你保證啦~ · 2010年11月22日
I don't know what to say~ 我不知道該說什麼... · 2010年11月24日
You haven't changed a bit! 你一點都沒變~ · 2010年11月25日
We have a lot in common. 我們有很多共同點喔~ · 2010年11月26日
I'm beat. 我快累死了... · 2010年12月2日
You're so difficult! 你真的很龜毛! · 2010年12月7日
I am proud of you! 我替你感到驕傲! · 2010年12月9日
Make way, please~麻煩讓個路啊~ · 2010年12月11日
Suits you well. 跟你滿配的~ · 2010年12月15日
Why did you wake me up so early? 為什麼七早八早要把我吵起來? · 2010年12月19日
Carry out God's will. 替天行道! · 2010年12月25日
No such thing~ 沒這回事啦~ · 2010年12月26日
I can not stop thinking about her(him). 我無法不去想她(他)~ ·2011年 1月3日
That seems like a knock-off. 那些看起來像是仿冒品. · 1月4日
I can't afford it. 我買不起>< · 2月4日
Are you for real ? 你是認真的嗎? · 2月5日
I need to hit the books. 我需要用功念書。 · 2月6日
Act your age! 成熟點吧! · 2月7日
I bet you are right~ 我相信你是對地~ · 2月8日
she always talks big. 她總是在吹牛~ · 2月10日
Don't sell yourself short~不要妄自菲薄! · 2月10日
I won't let it happen again. 我以後不會再犯了~ · 2月13日
That's for the birds. 那一點意義也沒有! · 2月15日
Now you are talking. 這才像話嘛~ · 2月18日
I'm gonna lose it.我會發脾氣喔! · 2月20日
Give me a break! 饒了我吧! · 2月20日
Got you! 逮到你了吧!! · 2月22日
It servess you right~ 你活該啦~ · 2月22日
That was close! 好險喔!! · 2月24日
You look like hell~你看起來很糟~ · 2月26日
This is out of my budget. /  This is out my budget. 這超出我的預算啦~ · 3月1日
You look alike! 哇~你們長得好像喔~ · 3月6日
No use asking you~ 問你也是白問~ · 3月8日
Everything comes for a reason. 事出必有因。 · 7月6日
Everything is going right for me. 今天我做任何事都很顺心^^ 7月6日
How come you didn't go to the party? 你怎麼沒有去party? · 7月7日
Why didn't you go to the party?
How rude! 真粗魯!(沒有禮貌!) · 7月9日
I mean no harm. 我沒有惡意啦! · 7月10日
I hear you~ 我同意啦! · 7月12日
Are you full yet? 你有吃飽嗎? · 7月12日
What shall I wear today? 我今天要穿什麼呢? · 7月14日
Have it your way~ 隨你便啦~ · 7月16日
You must be mad. 你一定是瘋了。 · 7月20日
How did this happen? 怎麼會這樣>< · 7月21日
You've got me... 你問倒我了... · 7月21日
I'm stuffed~ 我快脹死了啦! · 7月24日
What the heck! 管它的! · 7月28日
What a disappointment~! 真是失望透頂啊~! · 8月2日
Could you take a picture for us? 可以幫我們拍張相嗎? · 8月11日
You're playing with fire ! 你這是找死啊.. · 8月21日
Stop fooling around! 別再混日子了! · 8月31日
I can't let it go~我無法釋懷... · 9月4日
Don't beat yourself up. 不要苛責自己了... · 9月8日
I mean it ! 我是說真的! · 9月10日
Happy Moon-Festival! 中秋節快樂^^ · 9月12日
I am a dog person. 我是愛狗人士~ · 9月18日
I have no appetite. 我沒有食欲... · 10月2日



adsense